Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh me oh my!!

Oh me, oh my things have been so very busy in the Greenwood household! Between regular everyday basics (the children, work for Travis etc) and all of the many opportunities we have at church to serve and with our upcoming Summer Fest I have found myself a bit busy. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE being able to be so very involved with all the different ministries at our church, but there are sometimes that when we just have to remember to stop, spend some time with God to build up our Spirit and then continue to serve. During these very, very busy days, I have just loved this song and wanted to share it with you.

May you too take the time to spend with God even during your busy days of serving others! He is a God of restoration and will restore your soul even in the long, busy and weary days!!

Enjoy!! (thanks Missa for sharing this with me!!!)

No comments: