Thursday, August 20, 2009

My First Blog EVER!!!!!!

Hey you guys. It's me Travis this time. Usually Jess is the one doing this blog, so I thought I would give it a shot. After all I am one member of the Greenwood family and so... why not.
Today is Jessica's birthday and I can't help but remind her that as of today she is two years older than me. Really she is only like a year and some months older than me, but for three months outa the year she is two years older than me. And I will not let her forget it. On a great side note it is also my parents thiry year anniversary. Wow! Thirty years! I can't believe my mom let my dad hang around that long. Okay not really! The two of them are crazy about one another. I mean they had five kids so it's not to hard to see what has kept them togather for thirty years. I feel so blessed to have found someone that I truly believe will still love me alot after thirty years. My wife is awesome!!!
I really can't wait to get old togather. Of course, I will always have a good reference to what is coming in old age. After all my wife is two years older than me and so I will just keep my eye on her. This way I can be ready for what is coming down the road. At least two years down the road anyway. I am happy to have a wife that doesn't mind getting older. She is not one of these girls that sits in her room and eats ice cream and cries all day because she is one year closer to death or something and goes through all the lists of things she wanted to have done by now and hasn't done and ect. Instead, she wants to party. I think birthdays are the biggest thing next to Christmas for my wife. I mean don't get my wrong I love me a good birthday, but my wifes family is so passionate about the day they were born. I think thats great...especially on my birthday. Anyway I got my wife a new B-B-Q grill and she loves it so I think it was a good birthday for her.
Okay, so lets recap, my first blog ever, Jessica is old, my parents will be togather forever, I love my wife and we got a new grill. Not bad for a first blog I don't think. And what have we learned today? Getting your wife a grill for her birthday is good for everyone.

No comments: