Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cakes!!

Two posts in one day....whew!!

As some of you may already know I have started making cakes & cupcakes in my spare time for extra income....I'm not the best at it yet, but have been getting in lots of practice with family and church friends letting me make them cakes. I also have been working with some friends gaining knowledge and techniques from them. As with everything I know that the more I practice the better I'll get, so if you have any events or occasions coming up and would like a cake or cupcakes or cupcake cake made...just let me know. I love being creative and am definitely getting that opportunity with cake making. I've also learned how to make wedding cakes :) Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the one I made with a friend, but as soon as I get a copy of it, I'll update the blog with a picture. Until then...check out the following cakes I've made so far:

My first cake:


More birthday cakes:


















Have a yummy day!!!
Jessica

No comments: