Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Emily!!!

So today is now Emily's birthday!! She is 3!!! Yep, for those who were unaware and just now doing the math, our girls are VERY CLOSE in age! They are 1 yr and 3 days apart!!

Today has been such a fun day, we spent the day playing games, watching movies and just hanging out enjoying her birthday. When I stop and think back on it, it really is hard to believe that 3 years ago we just welcomed her into this world. I mean sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. I really can't believe that 3 years has passed so quickly. Emily is so different from her sister, and I love it! She enjoys girlie things, but is much rougher and tougher than Haley is. She loves to dance, run, jump, play and play some more. She is growing like a weed and is developing such a beautiful personality and I know that she is going to be a very beautiful, loving young lady. She loves her friends, her family, her sister, animals and God!! I am looking forward to watching her grow into the beautiful woman God has called her to be and making so many wonderful memories in this journey of life with her!!

In 3 years she has grown up so much, I just can't believe it!!

She has gone from this:






















To this:

















Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!! I love you princess!!
Mommy :)

1 comment:

Missa Taylor said...

again: aaaaawwwww

Your girls are so precious we love so much!
-missa