Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

So yesterday (it is after midnight already)was Haley's birthday!! All I can say is WOW! I can't believe that 4 years has gone by soooo quickly. I mean really, 4 years ago we were just holding her for the 1st time. It's amazing how much your life changes when you have a child. Of course, these last 4 years have been amazing and I love my sweet darling more than ever. Her personality is really starting to evolve and she is growing into a beautiful young girl. She is a typical girl, she loves all the princess stuff, Tinkerbell, babydolls, Barbies and dancing. Man, this girl LOVES to dance. She will dance to a commercial jingle if it's long enough :). For her bday this year she is = getting to take dance classes. I know she will be soooo excited. She won't start for a little while, but either way I know she will be siked! More importantly though, we have seen her grow up loving God! She absoultely loves church, all her church friends, saying prayers and worship. Most days I will walk in her room or the living room and find her leading a congregation (her imaginary one, but one nonetheless) of people in worship. I know God has a great calling on her life and I look forward to seeing all the wonderful plans he has in store for her!

What an amazing journey these past 4 years have been! I love my sweet princess dearly and say thank you Lord for such a beauty! She is amazing!!

She's gone from this:
















To this:



















Happy Birthday sweetie!! I love you!
Mommy :)

1 comment:

Missa Taylor said...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

-missa