Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weight Loss Journeys



So, I have decided that I am going to continue on my excercising journey. I started back in Sept. of 2009 and did really well, till the holidays. I actually didn't really splurge during the holidays this year, but I just quit excercising everyday like I should. Well two months later I began to notice it. Thanks to my willpower in avoiding all those holiday goodies, I only gained 3 lbs. back during those 2 months. That to me was AMAZING!!

I have started exercising everyday using some workout DVD's I already had, using the Biggest Loser for the Wii and using my Wii Fit. It has made a HUGE difference. In 2 weeks I have lost 8 lbs!! I was shocked when I saw that....now I am not anywhere near where I want to be, but I am beginning to see some progress!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!


I'll keep you all posted on my journey and at the end I plan on posting some pictures and also posting my starting and ending weight. I encourage all of you who are losing weight to keep going....YOU CAN DO IT!!

My goal is to be at a healthy weight and be fit for my 30th birthday in August! I no longer want to go another year being at an unhealthy weight and then look back at myself again next year saying...oh maybe I will do it by this time next year! Nope, change is at hand NOW!!

Getting fit and having fun!!
Jessica

1 comment:

Missa Taylor said...

very inspiring :) Love you and I'm excited and encouraged by your progress. Keep up the good work Jess.