Thursday, February 25, 2010

Breakfast

This morning the girls and I were in the kitchen disussing what to eat for breakfast. Of course there was the usual choices of cereal and toast, but since I know how much my girls LOVE eggs I thought I would see if they were in the mood for some. Let me tell you...when I said the word eggs, they were soooooo excited! We don't make eggs often in our house, so for them that was a HUGE change from the "norm".

Well as most parents know, when your kids are little all they want to do is help, so I took advantage of their excitement and willingness to help this morning and let them help cook the eggs and toast and then help set the table. It was a good breakfast and I know the girls loved helping....they LOVE to help in the kitchen :)





And here's breakfast on Emily's plate!! It was YUMMY!!!


Hope you have an "egg"tastic day!! :)

1 comment:

Missa Taylor said...

This is tooooo sweet.

-missa