Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love the Sun!!

Happy Sunday to everyone!!

I hope this finds you all having a blessed and fantastic day! I just wanted to say how much I love the sun!! Travis and I are such opposites when it comes to this. Not to say he doesn't enjoy the sun as much as I do, but he loves the colder weather better. I on the other hand am such a spring and summer person! I would rather be out in the sun doing something any day of the week, compared to being indoors on a cold day!!

So, as much as I love the sun, we took advantage of some beautiful weather this weekend! On Friday afternoon, Travis got of work early and we took the kids to the park for a picnic. It was wonderful! The food was good and then they got to go run around and play. On Saturday, we had another gorgeous day, so, once again we took advantage of the wonderful weather and we took the kids out window shopping, and just let them run outside and play here at home. The same goes for today, right now, the kids are outside playing and I am about to go join them!! Oh how I love to be out in the sun! It just makes you feel good, you can breathe in some fresh air, have fun with family and friends and you don't have to be all cooped up in your house!

So, it is off to the outdoors for me to go enjoy and bask in the sun for a while! I love that God gives us seasons like spring and summer to enjoy! May you enjoy your sun-shiny days too!!!


Have a great day!!
Jessica

2 comments:

Missa Taylor said...

I love spring as well. Enjoy time with your family my dear!
By the way- we LOVE picnics too. Great memories.
-missa

Aldo and Kathy Almodovar said...

I totally agree, I am not a cold weather person, and we have been having some cold and weird weather here in Florida, today was a nice hot 83 degrees so to the park we went!

Kathy