Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No Internet...but sunny days!!

Hello to all my fellow readers!!!

I hope this finds you all having an extremely blessed day!!! It has been a while since the last blog, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here!!! We just moved again (surprise, surprise)...this is becoming something we do often. Anyway, for the time I don't have internet, but that is okay because I love the sun shine so no internet means I get to get out in the sun and enjoy the wonderful weather God has been giving us.

Right now it is just me and Emily together as Travis is in Abilene on a work trip and Haley is also there, "on vacation" as she tells me. She is visiting her YiaYia and PaPa and of course her aunts. She is having a great time and Emily and I are getting in some great quality one-on-one time as well!!! it has been fun!!!


May you enjoy the time you have with your family too!!!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read your latest message......What is this??? You have moved again?? You need to let me know, my dear....Just a quick e-mail will do...I am so happy you are having sunny days...Internet can be lived without...sunny days cannot,....spoken like a true califorinan..."Trust in the Lord with ALL YOUR HEART and lean not on your own understanting""" Christ is our propishiation he was made sin for us, he who know no sin.....He is our advocate with the father....God looks down on us and sees only Christ....What a wonderful, victorious, rightious life we have "IN" him..."I am crucified with Christ, yet I live, not I but CHRIST who livith in me"..I am dead..ONly Christ lives " ..." AMEN????Have a wonderful day in the Lord....Kiss my little munchkins for me...I love you all...Grandma