Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Showers are Here!!

Hello to all!!!

So last week was Spring Break for all the kids in this area and the weather was
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S for all of them and I am so glad that they did not have to deal with the spring showers that came upon us today! I love the rain, but not when it is the severe thunderstorms like today was. I know we need this rain to see the beautiful flowers, but the hail I could do without. Today we had some BIG....I mean BIG hail come with our fast moving thunderstorm. It was at least the size of golf balls....golf balls...how crazy. Thank goodness though we were indoors and perfectly safe. Our car is just fine too...nothing broken, unlike some others we heard about on the news. That is just God's great protection on us! Even though the wind was whipping hard, the hail came down and the rain pounded and pounded, God had us safe in his hands, just as he always does! I am so thankful for such a great God and for the great rain he brings to us so that very soon....the beautiful flowers will appear!!

May you have a super day!
Jessica

No comments: